Your privacy is important to us. It is Fairmarkit, Inc.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and its associated applications, https://www.fairmarkit.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we need it to provide a service to you. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We don’t share any personally-identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
We may receive information about you in several different ways:
You May Share Information with Us
We may collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username, password, employer/industry, professional occupation/title, and/or other information you directly give us on our website.
For customers who have paid for access to Fairmarkit’s software services, we may collect more information in order to set up user accounts and customer access (for example, customer company or office location information).
Information May be Shared with Us
We may get information about you from other sources. For example, if your employer is a Fairmarkit customer, your employer may provide your name and email address in order for us to create your Fairmarkit user account.
We May Collect Some Information Automatically
In order to improve our website and our services, we may collect information about the devices used to access our website and applications. For examples of information that may be collected automatically during your use of the website and any of our associated applications, we may collect: operating system, IP address, device type, browser type, pages accessed and activity on those pages.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies — These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how Visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies — These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies — These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us to know which pages you find the most and least popular. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Personalized Tracking — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us to know which pages you find the most and least popular. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Our marketing communications allow you to opt out from receiving further marketing communications. When necessary, we may send customer and user account-related communications (“transactional” communications) after a marketing communication opt-out is received.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2019.
To change which cookies we track, please visit our